Wednesday, April 3

Review: Estee Lauder Cleanser


A few weeks ago now my friend booked me an appointment at Estee Lauder in Harvey Nichols to have a makeover and try out the skincare products*. My makeover was truly amazing, I wore Estee Lauder's BB serum which is a lot better than full coverage foundation, leaving me looking natural with a dash of cat-eye eyeliner on each eye which really made my face pop. Due to the Estee Lauder promotion, I received a gift bag which I could not wait to try out and one of the products I kindly got was the Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisturiser Rich Foaming Cleanser*. This is amazing, literally lost for words with this cleanser. If you have panda eyes in the morning (left over specks of mascara) or you just want a good clean, use this! I got the one for dry skin and it moisturisers whilst stripping your skin of any unwanted dirt or make up. This does not come cheap, but it completely worth it at £21 for 125ml! 

*Sample size

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE E.LAUDER!!
    How are you, lovely?
    How was easter been?
    RUN TO ME I WAIT FOR YOU ....A...TOUCH OF BLUE!
    FEDERICA
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cleanser is almost done maybe I will try this!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love estee lauder skincare!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo