Tuesday, April 16

Review: Clinique Take The Day Off

{Clinique Take The Day Off Make Up Remover & Cleansing Balm}

I have to say that these two products work wonders for your skin (as do all Clinique products in general) and you get quite generous amounts of actual product. However there is a reason these products are not in my 'Beauty Bargain' category - and that is due to the price with the Make Up Remover (125ml) being £16 and the Cleansing Balm (125ml) being £20.50. Yet the saying - "you pay for what you get" applies greatly to Clinique products as they honestly exceed expectations and these two products get every little speck of dirt and make up off your face. The Make Up Remover is completely amazing, even when you think you've removed all visible signs of make up off your face, this product, smeared over a cotton bud gets the equivalent of a whole other layer of make up you didn't even know existed!! And as for the Cleansing Balm - well this soothes the skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh, replenished and completely clean. I would advise to use a flannel to remove this product after you have massaged it into every nook and cranny. Clinique is an amazing brand, and when you consider the price in relation to the longevity of the products and the quality of them; it honestly is worth every penny. Goodbye dirty skin and mucky pores with the 'Take The Day Off' range from Clinique.

5 comments:

  1. Great product. I love using it. Thanks for sharing.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Trend Obsessed: Black & White'. Thanks in advance.

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this sounds fantastic. I love Clinique products.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been a big fan of Clinique, I used it many years ago to help deal with my teenage acne and it didn't help but now maybe I should give it another chance since my skin has changed.

    xoxo, Diana ☠
    http://www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the review! Sounds like an amazing product and it looks like Im going to buy it soon haha

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this every day - such a good make-up remover. It doesn't leave any mascara or lip stain behind! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo