Sunday, April 7

Lust-worthy Accessories


1 Charlotte Olympia Parrot Clutch / 2 Sophia Webster Sandals / 3 Anna Sui Turban / 4 Lanvin Cotton Travel Pouches / 5 Thierry Lasry Sunglasses / 6 Bottega Veneta Cashmere Scarf / 7 Undercover Pencil Set / 8 Deborah Marquit Lace Bra / 9 Mulberry Cosmetics Purse

No matter how much I in the mind set of studying, it does not take much for me to be distracted (or tempted) to have a peek at net-a-porter and see what new items they have for sale. I think that it is good to get inspiration from designers and find similar pieces elsewhere for a fraction of the price. So I have collected nine pieces which I am currently longing for, have you noticed that there is Mulberry in my wish list? Oh yes, a girl can never have too much Mulberry! Nevertheless, I am always greatly inspired by Charlotte Olympia's collections, yes I am still lusting over the kitty flats, but now she has released a new collection of horoscope accessories; shoes and clutches! Ah too much excitement. From the pieces I have included in my selection, you can probably tell that I am longing for Summer, I literally cannot wait for my summer holiday with B and so badly want the Sophia Webster Sandals to make me feel that holiday excitement. 

Which accessory are you lusting for?

7 comments:

  1. OMG loving all the accessories!!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.TheNeonFactor.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sunglasses!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. Love the shoes.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'From a Skirt to a Dress'. Thanks in advance.

    Have a great weekend.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those heels!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i take 7, 8, 9 thanks!!

    AHAHAHAH!! Have a nice sunday darling!!

    I wait for you soon!!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. those heels! omg! *.*

    moustachic ♡
    www.moustachic.com
    Facebook.com/moustachic
    Twitter/Instagram: @moustachic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now, I'm lusting over those sunglasses.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo