Thursday, April 25

High-Street Look of the Month


This month it's all about pastel shades and floral patterns for me. I think that it is essential to have a pair of skinny white jeans and a basic sandal as these two items are so versatile. This month for the high street look of the month, the shop which I am loving is Kurt Geiger, as their accessories are amazing (as seen previously here). I've kept it simple with both looks, with one item of clothing which has a staple pattern and breezy materials; French Connection being perfect right now for this type of clothing. Hope you've had a wonderful April (so far)!

9 comments:

  1. Buena selección!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants :)
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all! I would like to be on your brit FASHIONISTAS street!!
    so cute!(:D)!!
    Have a nice day!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit inspiration. Love the Zara sandals.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the & other stories clutch!! :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! I love that French Connection dress.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo