Thursday, March 14

Review: Tom Ford Highlighting Pen


I still remember the excitement and shock which I felt when I opened my birthday presents from my friend; yet when I saw the infamous 'TF' I jumped with joy. The excitement continued all the way home, even though it was late and probably better for me to take my make up off after an evening out with my friend; I couldn't resist giving this beauty a go. And oh-my-goodness the results are phenomenal! The illuminating highlighting pen glides on a treat, I then use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to rub it into the skin. I usually put this on the bridge of my nose, cheekbones and any excess on the brush goes under my eyes. This leaves a delicate shimmer all day long, it is not clumpy and does not give a shiny look, it literally looks as if you have a brighter complexion, with a little bit of glitter. Add a smear of 'Fake Up' under the eyes and over any blemishes and you're literally good to go (previous review on 'Fake Up' here). This comes in numerous different shades, mine, however is the Citrine shade which is a golden colour. Although it may seem a bit steep the price, I have had this since November and it is still going strong so there is a lot of highlighting liquid in it for the money. It's an investment!!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! I used some alike products but they didn't last so much. Thanks you for sharing!
    xoxo
    Brujaness, Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to have to try this! x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment!!!
    Of course I want to follow each other!!! nOW i'M following you on GFC.
    Waiting on your turn!!! ;) ;)

    xxx
    Francesca
    www.thechicetoile.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute the package of this pen.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mhh, looks promising!! :> great post.
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always sigh a little when a review of a Tom Ford product pops up on my feed because I know that in all likelihood I'll fall instantly in love. Unfortunately for my bank balance, t was no different for this review! x Becky

    cosmeticdebris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks my dear! I would like to try the illuminating for my olive skyn!
    I hope you have a wonderfull day!

    I wait for you for a NEW LIGHTNING OUTFIT!!

    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice product!
    xoxo
    styleisinvogue.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear! just found your blog, do you want to follow each other? let me know. See you soon and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post
    Maybe we can follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard a lot about this pen, thanks for sharing Kate :)
    Have a new post too!
    xx

    http://www.camillaenrose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have an amazing friend who buys you Tom Ford makeup. That stuff is not cheap ;) So lucky.

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you reviewed this. Ive been wanted to try it!

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like it was well worth it, and a good product for you to buy. Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for dropping by, I hope you will continue to!

    Great review, by the way. :]

    <3 Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always wanted to try something from tom ford, I already was following you on bloglovin' when i checked haha, it did it for me. what a smart little thing! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo