Friday, March 22

Review: Chanel Le Vernis

{Chanel Le Vernis Holiday & June}

I was given these two nail polishes as a gift a couple of months ago, completely filled with joy as I had always admired the vibrant colours of the Chanel Le Vernis collections. These two however, especially caught my eye. Holiday is such an unusual shade, a deep tangerine, yet it still looks sophisticated and not tacky or attention grabbing, almost a Hermes shade. June is a lovely colour contrast to the Holiday as it can be used on the ring finger or on its own if you want a nude shade, but with a tad of orange mixed in there. I have my eye on Dragon for my next shade, really love a dark, deep red. 
The actually nail polish itself is amazing, in my eyes it is completely worth the pennies as you only need to apply one coat and it lasts for a week! {This is without a top coat of chip resistant polish on}. Also the handle is ribbed so it'll never slip out of your hand. Yet this does not come cheap, and if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, OPI has similar colours for a fraction of the price.

20 comments:

  1. Great review. I have never tried Chanel's nail polishes before but now I think I will. I'm really picky about nail polish because most are lacking in quality. I'm glad to hear that these last so long. They're such lovely colors!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Thank for sharing:))
    following you now. Hope you'd do the same!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! Both of these shades are gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the Holiday one and i love it too!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours!! you are a lucky girl :P
    xoxo

    http://styleisinvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those warm nailpolish colours! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. chanel polishes are the best xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I really like the June color.

    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours are amazing and sounds really great from your review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had both and we love them!!
    Chanel nailpolish are expensive of course, but for us they are the best!!

    XOXO

    Marci&Cami

    www.paillettesandchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review darling!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool :)



    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colours! Will do great with spring outfits, for sure!

    XOxo Ann from
    http://somethingsworthtrying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome<3
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog! Cool outfits! I really like your blog
    would you like to follow each other:)?

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE Chanel nailpolishes !

    Maybe you want us to follow each other ?
    Follow me and leave me a comment so I can follow back !

    My Blog
    My Bloglovin
    My Twitter
    My Facebook
    My Instagram
    My Fashiolista


    Thanks for visiting and see you soon !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo