Monday, March 18

Must be Mulberry


Let's just get one thing straight, I am obsessed with Mulberry. If there's one brand that I would go to again and again for products, it would be Mulberry. I had my eye on a Mulberry Bayswater for about 3 years, always stopping in Selfridges to admire the structured, sturdy, elegant design of this bag. The Bayswater is a timeless classic and it comes in a variety of colours, textures and patterns to suit every personality. The other thing about Mulberry which I admire is the fact that it is a British brand, all of their bags exude British Heritage and not to forget - they are so well made! Ever since I laid my eyes on this British beauty I was not phased by the price, you are paying for what you get what it comes down to the quality and longevity of the product. As you probably already know I am currently studying at University, so I needed a bag which would be spacious, robust and of course, stylish. How I came to purchase this bag is another matter, it was Summer last year, just finished College and I was with B shopping and I decided I would treat myself to a Mulberry - a spare-of-the-moment decision which I do not regret. Now I use it nearly every day for University, some days when I have way to much to carry and don't want to hurt my Mulberry I'll wear a bag which didn't cost so much. I would definitely recommend investing in a Mulberry Bayswater due to the quality of the leather and stitching, the simplistic design and because it's a Mulberry! I've got my eye on the Mulberry Willow next, I love how you can detach the front section and have a clutch at night and a spacious bag in the day for all of your work things.

Which bag do you have your beady eye on?

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purse!!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mulberry Bayswater natural bag is just a total classic. I wish I could justify it...but even though I can't right now, I absolutely support your purchase, ha. :) We waste so much money on cheap and trendy things...investing is gorgeous classics that you'll have for the long haul sometimes make the most sense! (particularly if you use it all the time)! For now, I'll just lust after YOUR bag from afar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mulberry is a really amazing brand! and that purse looks so chic and classy :) thanks for dropping by my blog and for following back hun! I followed you on Bloglovin too, i'll wait for you to do the same :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kate I love it!
    I first found one on the internet that was for 200£! I was ready to order it and then found out that it was fake :P
    Now I'm saving money for a real one!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my mulberry handbag!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is great, you choose the perfect color! I would prefer a Bayswater better than a Willow, the opening is too wide for me! So I think you made a great investment!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely bag! I do really like the Willow too!

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really ADORE Mulberry as well as you do. The Alexa Bag is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bag looks great!
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovee lovee this bagg!!

    kiss dearrr

    www.maisonclhoe.blogspot.co,.es

    Clhoé

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this bag <3
    xoxo
    http://styleisinvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this bag too, so nice leather and design. Kiss! Stella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is lovely! And the bag is, of course, beautiful! xx

    imtwentysomething.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes! i'm such a mulberry fan xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Mulberry brand too. My favourite is the Alexa. Their spring colours are so lovely this year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally love Mulberry too! the bag is so amazing! enjoy it :)

    www.ilatoudis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This bag is so stylish and simple!It will work great with lots of outfits!
    Xo Ann
    http://somethingsworthtrying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo