Sunday, March 31

Easter Cheer!


Every year when I was a child I would receive dozens upon dozens of Easter eggs (as I have a lot of family members) I would inevitably get too many eggs. I would hungrily admire the eggs every year and probably eat them all within the space of two weeks (at most!). However one of the perks of getting older is that the tradition of receiving an unhealthy amount of Easter eggs dies down, and now I only get a few of my favourite ones: Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs. Yet despite being given less eggs, it takes me a lot longer to eat them, probably a couple of months for me to eat them leisurely  Irregardless of all of the yummy Easter eggs, I far prefer Easter to spend time with the family and eat a lovely roast dinner. 
Have a fabulous Easter!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you dear! Have a marvelous Easter yourself!xx

    http://precious-precious-love.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy easter of real resurrection!!
    i wait for you everytime you need!!
    FEDERICA smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our family has never been big on Easter, but now that I have kids, we do a lot of Easter stuff together. Yes, the older you get, the less eggs you eat. It's probably a good thing. And of course, love spending time with family.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bonito.

    Besos

    http://rinconcreacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! If you get a sec, check out my latest post.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this photo! So young and free!))))
    Ann
    http://somethingsworthtrying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo