Monday, March 25

Beauty Bargain #4

1 Cherry / 2 Strawberry / 3 Mint / 4 Cherry in a Tin Tub / 5 Unflavoured

Carmex lip balm is the superman of all lip balms and moisturizers  I was recommended it at the beginning of University by a very close friend as I was suffering from dry lips. I was unaware of Carmex at the time and my lip balm knowledge only went as far as Vaseline. So we hopped on a bus after our lectures and rushed to the drugstore, straight to the skincare isle and grabbed the Carmex Cherry flavour. I have literally not looked back since, my lips are super smooth and moisturized.
Another great bonus (apart from the price) of Carmex lip balm, is the fact that it has SPF 15 in every product to protect your lips from harmful UV rays. Once you buy this, you'll forever have pampered pouts!

5 comments:

  1. I also absolutely recommend it!! It´s really good and cheap!
    xo, E*

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear, i miss you....but i am here NOW!!
    I love this product and your sweet flavours!!
    AMAZING!!
    I WAIT FOR YOU SOON!!
    A MAGIC EASTER OUTFIT IS WAITING FOR YOU!!
    Kiss Kisses

    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely product! nice bargain :P
    xoxo

    http://styleisinvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously can't go wrong with carmex xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo