Sunday, March 10

Beauty Bargain #3


When speaking of a beauty bargain, I honestly do not think that they could be a greater beauty bargain than this Garner Soft Essentials Comforting Toner. This product comes in at just over £1, which leaves your bank account happy. Don't be fooled by those beauty fads, where you're told that only the expensive products are the créme de la créme of the beauty world. They're not. They leave your bank account wounded and they run out pretty quickly. Whereas with this, you can happily keep stocking up on it and not notice the price.
This product is great for me {and for you} as I am constantly commuting into the big city, where there's a lot of nasty pollution; so I needed a toner which would eradicate all of the nastiness off my face. Using some cotton wool I squeeze out enough toner to cover the cotton wool and then I wipe it over my face, concentrating especially on any areas where I am more prone to acne or dirt build up. And then that's it. I usually put this product on before my moisturizer and after my exfoliator and cleanser. It leaves my face feeling super soft and smelling gorgeous due to the rose extract.

24 comments:

  1. never seen this product before... looks great x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear, nice beauty post!
    I wait for you for a NEW VERY GOURMAND POST!! Have a wonderfull sunday!!
    Kiss Kiss
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by me !OH don't worry !
      I have thought that you had many things to do!! Good evening Dear!
      Federica

      Delete
  3. You convinced me! I needed one so this time I'll try the garnier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! what a burgain
    http://styleisinvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zostałaś nominowana d Liebster Awarads. Szczegóły u mnie na blogu http://szkolnaastylowaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. garnier is my fav for skin beauty :) <3

    http://tinkerbelllinsp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es muy buena marca, yo he usado algun producto de garnier y me ha gustado, besos.:))
    http://1zapatoamedida.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use one of garnier, but the color is green, and it works very well! I have to try that one too!

    www.mydearwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. La voy a comprar!!!

    besos

    www.nometiresdelalenguastyle.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the products with rose inside! I'm use to use it!

    Do u wanr to follow each others?Let me know! kiss kiss

    www.theitaliansmoothie,com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for comment!! I follow you right now in blogloving and your blog :)
    xoxox

    La moda muere joven

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love garner.. i use this and the makeup remover, face wash and the moisturiser ... I just love garnier for my face and body. it leaves it feeling sooo soft. I have just come upon your blog and i love it. i AM NOW YOUR NEWST FOLLOWER. I would love it if u could check out my blog and tell me what u think and maybe even follow back?

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never tried it but always on a lookout for skin products!!Thanks for sharing!

    www.bananamoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment, sure we can follow each other!im following u now in GFC and bloglovin, now is your turn!!!I also have facebook!thaaanks!kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank love! im following you now too! :)
    misselegant06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use a lot of Garnier products, they are great!

    thanks for reading my blog, I follow you rigth now :)

    http://letapisnoir.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice post, following you dear,
    http://trendy-u.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo