Saturday, February 16

This Week

{Chocolate birthday cake.}
 
This week it's all about delicious food, with pancake day and Valentines being in the same week I have really been indulging in all sorts of treats! Naughty me. I am really getting excited for spring now, once Valentines has passed it starts to feel more like spring. For Valentines me and B had a relaxing night in, cooking food, drinking champagne and watching the amazing Breaking Bad. I personally think that Valentines is a little cliché, but who can resist taking full advantage of a day of love? Happy Saturday!
{Champagne delights on Valentines}
{Pancakes for breakfast on Pancake Tuesday!}
{Platter of cheese is my idea of heaven}
{Fried eggs on bagels and Spiced Tomato Juice to kick-start a busy day}

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks so delicious! Especially the cake!

    xx

    WWW.STYLEOFPURITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cake was delicious! Ha :)
      Kate xo

      Delete
  2. Yum!! Everything looks delish! I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin? :)

    xoxo

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate cake & champagne, sounds like a nice birthday!

    -- JJ

    http://damnedbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo