Monday, February 18

Review: Essie Nail Polish

 
For Valentines I decided to paint my nails red (how cliché of me), I love bold coloured nail varnishes and when I spotted this delight by Essie, I snapped it up quicker than you can say 'nail polish'! I have been hooked since and would stick to Essie nail polishes all the time. I have to say that I feel as though I have grabbed a bargain with this product! The actual polish is a mix between watery and thick, therefore allowing you to glide the brush over your nail with precision and the polish will not drip down the arch of the nail. Also, what I was pleasantly surprised by was the fact that this polish dried very quick, so that I didn't have to walk around with my fingers spread far apart. Instead I could carry on with whatever I had to do. Oh, not to forget, I was running errands today with the polish on and this stuff is super strong, not chipping at all. This colour is a beautiful shade of red and has not disappointed me in the slightest. So I would definitely recommend this product, in whatever shade tickles your fancy. I personally think my next shade will be a lighter red, nude pink or black. Trust me, you can carry on being a busy bee, but with beautifully smooth, colourful nails!
{End product}
What's your favourite nail polish brand?

18 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw why thank you!!
      Yes I would definitely check your blog out.
      Kate xo

      Delete
  2. i love essie polishes! that colour looks great
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It is, Essie do all sorts of shades of red - I want them all, ha :)
      Kate xo

      Delete
  3. Very nice color! Perfect for a romantic dinner!!
    Federica from Rome
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty color! essie is great quality nail polish :)

    www.stillwear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know yeah - I am so glad that I tried Essie out; I think I'm going to be addicted to these polishes from now on!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog in the sea of bloglovin! It is very stylish and inspiring! You rock!

    Please come and check out my blog!!)))
    http://somethingsworthtrying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you very much. I really do appreciate it!
      I will check your blog out right now - I love finding new blogs too.
      Kate xo

      Delete
  6. Done!!Kate,check out your profile at blogloving - now I am your new follower and waiting impatiently for new posts from you!!
    And thank you soooo much for following me -it means a great deal to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No - thank you Anna! It means a lot to me for you to follow me too :)
      It's a pleasure to follow you, your blog is great!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful color...love your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - it means a lot.
      Yes, I love your blog also!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin #3 and gfc.
    Lovely greets,hope you visit my blog again.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you!
      I will definitely keep updated on your blog :)
      Kate xo

      Delete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo