Friday, February 1

Going Green

{Vintage Cardigan, Zara Peplum & Hollister Super Skinny Oceanside Jeans.}
 
I for some reason have an odd obsession with the colour green, I don't know whether it is down to me living in the countryside or just because it is a natural, charming colour. A while ago I was looking for the perfect peplum {love my alliteration!}, one that was different, yet structured. I fortunately came across this Zara number, which has three different fabrics and textures, it has a lace back with lace detailing, a cotton front which is almost knitted and a structured peplum. This peplum goes beautifully with the vintage cardigan {c/o my mother}, creating a lovely end of winter/beginning of spring feel.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, the dress looks gorgeous.

    xx

    www.styleofpurity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I have a green peplum top that looks exactly alike to yours! Looove the jacket :)


    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the peplum, Zara is the best for structured tops!
      Thank you!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  3. love the top;}}}x




    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo