Sunday, February 10

Date Night

{Topshop Dress (similar here), Oysho Jacket, Zara Loafers, Tiffany Necklace & Ring}
 
On Friday B and I went out for a meal, it wasn't hard choosing which cuisine we were going to have as we both love Italian food. I dressed in a purple dress for the occasion with my hair loosely tied back and my favourite jacket on to keep me toasty. I kept my make up to a minimal, adding a little bit of golden eye shadow keeping in natural. Once we arrived, we turned straight to the pizza menu and immediately were buzzing about which toppings to have. As we couldn't decide between two, we ordered a large to share, with it split in half with the two toppings we so badly desired. It was a lovely night, chatting and laughing. Afterwards we grabbed a coffee and had a stroll around, it was truly a great date night.

{My minimal make up, with a splash of extra mascara to really make my eyes pop.}
{My favourite shade of lip-gloss (pink blossom) by Bobbi Brown}
{At this point I didn't care about calories, I was ready to dive into this mouth wateringly delicious pizza!}
{Stuffed crust with cheese, very naughty of us}
{We couldn't bring ourselves to fit another slice of pizza in our stomachs.}

1 comment:

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo