Thursday, January 17

What's In My Bag?

Currently in my Mulberry Bayswater bag are my essentials due to me having a busy revision schedule, so whenever I go out I take these items above with me. I am currently reading this months (February) Elle magazine which is proving to be worth every penny! I am making much use out of my new (Christmas present) Cath Kidston purse; I absolutely adore the colours and floral pattern on it. The hand sanitizer is a must for any commuter, with all those trains and door handles, goodness knows what lives on them!! Due to me currently being without my beloved Carmex lip balm, I am pouting with Vaseline Pink Bubbly lip balm. You know what they say, pink makes the boys wink, whilst also moisturising the lips! Maybe that doesn't work too well as a catchphrase. My new Diesel Loverdose is a delight for the nose, it has such a feminine scent. And lets be honest, I would never go anywhere without my technological best friend, Benjie my iPhone.


8 comments:

  1. I always enjoy these type of posts. Such a lovely purse! Thanks for letting us take a peek;)

    blurbs-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah your bag is amazing! love these posts - going to do one myself sometime soon! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm quite obsessed with my Mulberry too!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  3. Oooo that bag is extreme fabulous! Love it! If you get a chance, would love for you to stop by my blog!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes of course I'll check your blog out!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  4. Love the bag!!
    http://addyspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these posts! And the bag!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will check your blog out!
      Kate xo

      Delete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo