Saturday, January 19

This Week

{Reminising (and hinting) about my amazing trip to New York/Washington with B.}
 
I cannot believe how quickly this week has flown past! I have been ultra busy cramming my revision and making sure that I am on top of all of the revision topics - whoever said University First Year was a sit off couldn't be more wrong. I have also had the very pleasant surprise of snow, and a lot of it. Maybe my nostalgic photograph in last week's This Week of the snow we had a couple of years ago persuaded the snow clouds to pay Britain a visit. I am going to have to make the most of this delightful snow whilst it's still here so I am going to make a beautiful snow woman; she'll pay a visit to my blog very soon. But for now, I hope that you have all had a lovely week and that the weekend fills you with happiness!
{Wearing a bold red lipstick, adding a striking pop of colour}
{Now that's a lot of snow}
{Christmas hasn't waved goodbye just yet, I still have a Reiss gift card to spend. Here I come Reiss!!}
{The man of the house: TomCat}

2 comments:

  1. A lovely little glimpse into your life :) great blog!

    partyatgatsbys.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check yours out.
      Kate xo

      Delete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo