Monday, January 7

Sparkling Sequins

{Monsoon Sequin Knit, Topshop Suit Trousers, Tiffany & Co. Ring and Topshop Bracelet}
 
Although Christmas has now officially waved goodbye, I am refusing to part with my festive clothing. I love any item of clothing which has intricate detailing, and Monsoon is the place to go if you're looking for that something special. Monsoon never fails to impress me with its new ranges of festive knits. Adding a pair of suit trousers really gives the jumper a more put together, professional feel.
 
{The contrasting shades of blue and textures} 

3 comments:

  1. Such a simple and great look! I am SO into outfits like this. Something that is wearable day and night! Great styling.
    xx,
    Mary
    M.A.S. FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said Christmas is the only time to be sparkly; keep that sparkle going, girl!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo