Sunday, January 20

Roaring Hot Plaid




Due to the huge downfall of snow over the weekend, I and B decided to cosy up to the log burner, having a Dexter marathon (as usual) after stuffing ourselves with a delicious two course Italian meal. I opted for my favourite plaid shirt by Hollister, which is so comfy and I love the contrasting patterns of plaid in the lining and on the outside. It has been lovely to relax for an evening after the amount of work I have been doing in preparation for my exams at the beginning of this week. The Missguided skirt was a good pick as it has an elastic waste, thus not being uncomfortably tight after such a large meal!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely night in front of the fire. Those are the best.

    Good call on the elastic waistband for an Italian meal - pasta and cheese are my weakness most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just!
      Oh goodness same, I cannot get enough of pasta and cheese; I would happily live on that.
      Kate xo

      Delete
  2. That looks very cozy! I like the outfit and have been wanting to get a plaid shirt myself. My husband and I are trying to catch up on Dexter but we're only on Season 2. Great blog!

    Buy This Save That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend Hollister for plaid shirts, they are really flattering and cosy. Also there are so many patterns to choose from!
      We've re-watching all of the seasons (just a tad obsessed), currently on season 2 as well!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit!
    Would love for you to check out my blog xx
    http://www.voguevandal.blogspot.com.au
    Much love from Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will check out your blog ASAP
      Kate xo

      Delete
  4. You are so adorable and have the prettiest rosy cheeks!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo