Sunday, January 27

Perfect Pizza

On Friday B and I wanted to cook up our own pizzas, with all the toppings we desired. We thought it would be nice to celebrate the end of my exam period and thus have a lazy night in cooking delicious food. We have started watching the series Breaking Bad which is our new obsession, as well as Dexter of course! So we got our aprons on and cooked up these beautiful pizzas to enjoy while indulging in our new series.
This was a really simple and easy meal and is a lot healthier than shop bought pizzas!
Ingredients:
Tomato Puree
Tomato
Chorizo
Sweet Pepper
Cheddar cheese
Mozzarella cheese
Chillies
Pizza Base


{Chop up the chillies, pepper, onion and chorizo. I included the chilli seeds in my pizza as it gives it a spicy flavour.}
{Spread the tomato puree all over the pizza base.}
{Mine and B's masterpieces going in the oven to be cooked on 180 degrees. Leave in until crispy.}
{A whole pizza to myself, my plate was overflowing with pizza. Yum.}

6 comments:

  1. This looks so amazing! YUM


    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was delicious, definitely recommend making your own pizza - so much more fun!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  3. OMG this looks delicious. Love anything with chorizo!

    XOXO,

    Britt + Whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't have a homemade pizza without chorizo!
      It was delicious, recommendable!!
      Kate xo

      Delete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo