Tuesday, January 15

Night Time Skincare Routine

{Wash face with wet flannel so that the skin is damp.}
{Squeeze out the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean cleanser, use more if you've had heavy coverage and less if you just want to clean your skin.}
{Rub the cleanser into the skin, avoid the eyes. Target any areas which are prone to acne/blackheads.}
{Dry face.}
{Then rub in a circular motion the Clinique Repairwear Uplifting SPF 15}
{Continue rubbing in areas which are prone to wrinkles.}
{For those areas which need a little extra moisture, apply Clinique Moisture Surge.}
{I usually apply Clinique Moisture Surge to the T zone and on my cheekbones.}
{Apply Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream to strengthen delicate skin.}
 {Apply Vaseline Lip Therapy. I use the Limited Edition Pink Bubbly. However I usually use my Carmex Lip Balm but I have misplaced it.}
{To finish off my facial skincare routine, I always moisturise my hands with Soap & Glory Hand Food.}
Ta Da!

11 comments:

  1. No wonder why your face looks flawless! Absolutely love the products you use. Have you ever tried the Dermalogica line? I'm obsessed with it!

    With Love,

    Marianne Y
    for your daily dose of fashion & beauty: www.BellaMariella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!
      Clinique is my go-to for healthy, radiant looking skin.
      Yes, I have used a couple of Dermalogica products - they're a saviour when an unwanted spot appears!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  2. oooh these products look great - i must try more clinque - i dont use any! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price may be a little steep on Clinique products but they are worth every penny!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  3. You have absolutely great skin! Must be doing something right! I love the clinique under eye cream. works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Yes, I love the Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream, it eradicates puffiness under the eyes.
      Kate xo

      Delete
  4. i love clinique skin care products!
    i use their anti-blemish range :)
    you have beautfiul skin
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their anti-blemish range, I have quite dry skin so I stick to the moisturisers!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  5. ohhhhh!your blog is very beautiful!visit my blog and follow me:http://whattowear-quemepongo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great products :)
    so tempted to buy the cleanser!!

    amy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo