Thursday, January 24

Cosmetic Essentials

 
I have a pretty basic collection of make up, however the cosmetics I use never fail to deliver the look that I want. I would personally say that my make up looks pretty non existent, I like to wear it to cover up blemishes; however I like to keep it looking as natural as possible. Thus I have assembled my favourite products which have found a comfortable place in my make up bag. I have divided this blog into sections, demonstrating which products I use to achieve different looks.

{If I am going for a natural, put together look, I always use these products above. It makes my complexion look smooth and lets my eyes pop with the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara.}
{No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation & Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact are added to the cosmetics shown prior to this photo, I use all of these products to achieve flawless coverage.}
{Admiring the beautiful shades of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact}
{Colour codes. However I would stress that I have very pale skin and I would advise to test which colour suits you before ordering online!}
{These three products are always used as my base, the No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation does an amazing job at giving you an even complexion.}
{It's all about the eyes. I apply these three products when I want to focus on the eyes. The Bobbi Brown Corrector covers up any dark circles, the Golden Limited Edition Shu Uemura eyelash curler exsentuates the lashes after using Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara.}

5 comments:

  1. So happy that you are enjoying my blog!
    Keep posted because a lot more exciting this are coming up very soon xx

    http://www.voguevandal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently that Bobbi Brown Corrector is amazing! Will have to try it out xx

    http://www.voguevandal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a God-send! Completely worth the money!!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  3. thanks for sharing!
    i love the bobbi brown shimmer bricks and concealer!

    I absolutely adore your blog.

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I will have a look on your blog ASAP!
    Kate xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo