Monday, December 31

New Years Styling

New Years Eve sneaks up pretty quickly, once Christmas is over (if you're anything like me) you go into hibernation mode; not having a care in the world, apart for your next movie you're going to watch snuggled up under a blanket.
I personally find New Years Eve preparation quite stressful, I always end up having two outfits to choose from.
The actual outfit that you decide to wear (like any other event) should coincide with the dress code, depending upon whether it is formal, a party with friends or a family gathering. This is the difficult part, distinguishing between the socially acceptable and unacceptable outfits.
Thus, I have two dresses which I am pondering over to wear for New Years Eve, I just can't bring myself to decide.
 
A Pop of Red
 



{I love the fitting of this dress, it is complementary as it cinches in at the waist, with lace detailing and then has a skater styled skirt. An easy dress to dance in and very comfortable.}
 {Above in the compilation of photographs, I am wearing a French Connection red dress, a Kurt Geiger clutch and Zara pumps.}

Lust-worthy Lace



 {I love the formfitting style of this dress and the unusual detailing of the lace and the silhouette which it creates.}
 {The gold heel really gives this outfit and shoe a festive feel.}
{Due to the style of the upper back of the dress, I would advise to keep this visible, by putting your hair up.}
{This outfit: Miss Selfridge Lace dress, Mulberry clutch and Topshop platform high heels} 
 
I just cannot decide which one to wear between the two...