Wednesday, August 1

Our Summer Escape



For our summer holiday this year, B and I went to Sidari, Corfu, a Greek Island for two weeks. We had the most amazing experience, enjoying the scenic landscapes, having the pleasure of trying the Greek cuisine and watching the sunsets. The holiday was a mixture of relaxation by the sea and at points adrenaline filled with water sports. The weather was hot to say the least - but we had the most incredible time and cannot wait to explore more Greek islands in the future summer holidays to come.
The views were breath-taking.
I have never been as adventurous as I was until we went to Corfu; I did kayaking in the deep sea, gone of the slide off a pedal boat (yes I was terrified!), with B we went paragliding and went on an inflatable UFO pulled  by a speedboat. Not to forget we hired out beach buggies and a quad bike, I would only go on vehicles with four wheels, I can't handle anything with two wheels; maybe next year.
The food was excellent, every evening when we went out for a meal not once were we disappointed. I have to say, Greek cuisine is the best, so much hard work and effort goes into it and everyone was so hospitable whilst we were there. The wine was also good too - tasted/drank a lot of wine.